Why do so many pastors drop out of ministry? In this video, pastors Ron, Keith and Jonathan discuss why many leave the pastorate and how to know when to seek help as a pastor.
About Ron Cook
Ron and his wife Rodetta have been married 39 years. They have actively served the Lord together in ministry during the entire time and are co-founders of Care for Pastors. Ron ministers to hundreds of pastors annually through mentorship, counseling and by phone. He has been a Pastor for 39 years and understands the stress of ministry, and wants to share his longevity in ministry with other pastors and help them finish well.
Recent from the Blog
- A Heart of Leisure October 16, 2017
- 5 Reasons We Appreciate Pastors…and so Should YOU! October 11, 2017
- The Fish in the Bowl October 9, 2017
- 8 Reasons Church Conflicts Often Burn out of Control Quickly October 4, 2017
- The Only Guarantee October 2, 2017