About Rodetta Cook
Rodetta Cook has been a pastor’s wife for 40 years. She and her husband, Ron, have actively served the Lord together in ministry during the entire time and are co-founders of Care for Pastors. She understands the expectations, loneliness and how hard it is to find balance in ministry as a pastor’s wife. Rodetta also leads the pastor’s wives initiative at Care for Pastors called The Confidante and ministers to hundreds of wives each week. She strives to share blogs with other pastors’ wives that will help them in their ministry walk.
Recent from the Blog
- A Candid Response to the New Pastors’ Spouse Survey June 18, 2018
- The Typical Pastor’s Wife Is Dead June 4, 2018
- Kiss of Betrayal May 28, 2018
- The Gift of Hospitality May 21, 2018
- 7 Ways I Protect My Family Life in Ministry May 16, 2018