About Rodetta Cook
Rodetta Cook has been a pastor’s wife for over 40 years. She and her husband, Ron, have actively served the Lord together in ministry during the entire time and are co-founders of Care for Pastors. She understands the expectations, loneliness and how hard it is to find balance in ministry as a pastor’s wife. Rodetta also leads the pastor’s wives initiative at Care for Pastors called The Confidante and ministers to hundreds of wives each week. She strives to share blogs with other pastors’ wives that will help them in their ministry walk.
Recent from the Blog
- Longevity in Ministry: How to Stay as Long as God Wants! March 20, 2019
- The Little Things March 18, 2019
- What “Be Still” Means March 13, 2019
- Eric’s Story March 11, 2019
- When Life Throws a Curve Ball March 5, 2019