About Rodetta Cook
Rodetta Cook has been a pastor’s wife for 40 years. She and her husband, Ron, have actively served the Lord together in ministry during the entire time and are co-founders of Care for Pastors. She understands the expectations, loneliness and how hard it is to find balance in ministry as a pastor’s wife. Rodetta also leads the pastor’s wives initiative at Care for Pastors called The Confidante and ministers to hundreds of wives each week. She strives to share blogs with other pastors’ wives that will help them in their ministry walk.
Recent from the Blog
- The Pastor’s Kid September 17, 2018
- The Most Vulnerable Person in the Church September 10, 2018
- Why Does Paul Say Husbands Should Love Their Wives? September 3, 2018
- Five Reasons Monday is So Tough for Pastors August 29, 2018
- Growing up as a PK August 27, 2018