Do you ever feel you are in overload? We live in an overloaded society. Stress piles up affecting us emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. If we are not careful we will allow this overload to affect our ministries.
I want to give you a few things to think about as you look at your life and see if you need to remove some things from your plate so you won’t be in overload.
- Keep things in the right order. (God – Family – Ministry)
- Know your limits. (Evaluate your schedule – are there things you can eliminate?)
- What is important? (Prioritize so what is important is what you focus on.)
- Make “Date Night” a priority with your husband. (Set aside one night a week where you go on a date and you don’t talk about ministry.)
- What is God’s will for your life? (Know what it is that God wants you to do, not what others think you should be doing.)
If you feel overwhelmed in your life, ask for help. Not only is God waiting to help you, but He has put people in your life to help. Asking for help is not a weakness.
You cannot be superwoman, supermom and super pastor’s wife. Know your limits!