About Robert White
Dr. Robert White was raised in central Florida and completed his Bachelor’s degree at the University of Central Florida. After college, he completed the Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry degrees at Luther Rice Seminary in Atlanta, Georgia. For more than 40 years he has served as pastor of churches in Florida and in Massachusetts. He served as adjunct professor at the Orlando Extension Center of Luther Rice Seminary, teaching Bible and Theology for 15 years. He taught classes for the certificate program of New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He has served on the New Work Council of the Greater Orlando Baptist Association and the Pastor Support Team of the Ridge Baptist Association. In October 2016, Dr. White joined the counseling staff of Care For Pastors. He currently resides with his wife, Kaye, in Leesburg, Florida.
Recent from the Blog
- Six Considerations Before You Fire Your Pastor This Christmas December 12, 2018
- I Feel so Inadequate December 10, 2018
- Signs of God’s Faithfulness November 26, 2018
- How to Uproot Bitterness as a Pastor’s Wife November 19, 2018
- Healthy Boundaries November 12, 2018