About Robert White
Dr. Robert White was raised in central Florida and completed his Bachelor’s degree at the University of Central Florida. After college, he completed the Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry degrees at Luther Rice Seminary in Atlanta, Georgia. For more than 40 years he has served as pastor of churches in Florida and in Massachusetts. He served as adjunct professor at the Orlando Extension Center of Luther Rice Seminary, teaching Bible and Theology for 15 years. He taught classes for the certificate program of New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He has served on the New Work Council of the Greater Orlando Baptist Association and the Pastor Support Team of the Ridge Baptist Association. In October 2016, Dr. White joined the counseling staff of Care For Pastors. He currently resides with his wife, Kaye, in Davenport, Florida.
Recent from the Blog
- A Candid Response to the New Pastors’ Spouse Survey June 18, 2018
- The Typical Pastor’s Wife Is Dead June 4, 2018
- Kiss of Betrayal May 28, 2018
- The Gift of Hospitality May 21, 2018
- 7 Ways I Protect My Family Life in Ministry May 16, 2018