The pressures of ministry and the church are great, and for many pastors the fight to finish well is a real and ongoing struggle. In part 2 of 2 of this edition of Table Talk, Pastors Keith and Jonathan share some final thoughts on how to promote longevity in ministry.
About Ron Cook
Ron and his wife Rodetta have been married 40 years. They have actively served the Lord together in ministry during the entire time and are co-founders of Care for Pastors. Ron ministers to hundreds of pastors annually through mentorship, counseling and by phone. He has been a Pastor for 40 years and understands the stress of ministry, and wants to share his longevity in ministry with other pastors and help them finish well.
Recent from the Blog
- Celebrating Disappointment July 16, 2018
- Failure to Follow Through July 11, 2018
- Stop Worrying July 9, 2018
- Trust Me in Every Detail June 25, 2018
- A Candid Response to the New Pastors’ Spouse Survey June 18, 2018