The Serenity House is our dedicated ministry home.
Please note: The Serenity House is not available for vacation rentals. We only offer the home for those coming for the week-long On-Site Care Program.
The Serenity House is our ministry home used for couples coming to Care for Pastors for our week-long On-Site Care. This 3-bedroom, 2-full bathroom home is nestled inside a neighborhood within a few minutes drive of our National Ministry Center in Leesburg, Florida.
The neighborhood has a community pool with surrounding deck and chairs for your outdoor pleasure!
All linens, towels, wash cloths, etc. are provided and a utility room with washer and dryer are at your disposal.
This beautiful home is certain to provide the atmosphere wanted and the lodging needed during time at Care for Pastors for the On-Site Care Program. The On-Site Care Program is designed to offer encouragement, Biblical counsel and resources to navigate through Empathy Fatigue, Marital Challenges or Church Conflict by a pastor with years of experience and expertise. It includes*:
- A 5 day/6 night stay at the Serenity House
- Needs assessment
- 10-15 hours (2-3 hours per day) of one-on-one personal and married couple counseling sessions
- 6 months of follow-up counseling sessions via FaceTime/Skype or on-site
- Segmented alone time for “Soul Care” and “Marital Care”
- Encouragement to take advantage of the beautiful sites and experiences of Florida
*Not all-inclusive of the entire Program. Other experiences, resources, etc. will vary depending upon individual couples’ needs. Please note that due to the intensive nature of the week, the program is designed for a pastor and/or pastor’s spouse only. (No children please)