Why do so many pastors drop out of ministry? In this video, pastors Ron, Keith and Jonathan discuss why many leave the pastorate and how to know when to seek help as a pastor.
About Ron Cook
Ron and his wife Rodetta have been married 41 years. They have actively served the Lord together in ministry during the entire time and are co-founders of Care for Pastors. Ron ministers to hundreds of pastors annually through mentorship, counseling and by phone. He has been a Pastor for 40 years and understands the stress of ministry, and wants to share his longevity in ministry with other pastors and help them finish well.
Recent from the Blog
- Passion Pursuit July 26, 2021
- How to Manage Conflict and Stay Married in Ministry July 21, 2021
- Remembering July 19, 2021
- Nine Lessons for Pastors Facing Leadership Conflict July 14, 2021
- Life in this Fallen World is Wearisome July 12, 2021