Why do so many pastors drop out of ministry? In this video, pastors Ron, Keith and Jonathan discuss why many leave the pastorate and how to know when to seek help as a pastor.
About Ron Cook
Ron and his wife Rodetta have been married 41 years. They have actively served the Lord together in ministry during the entire time and are co-founders of Care for Pastors. Ron ministers to hundreds of pastors annually through mentorship, counseling and by phone. He has been a Pastor for 40 years and understands the stress of ministry, and wants to share his longevity in ministry with other pastors and help them finish well.
Recent from the Blog
- Eight Reasons Long-Term Pastors Still Fall November 13, 2019
- More Ministry Lessons Learned From the Laundry Room November 11, 2019
- Pastor, Don’t Waste Your Spiritually Dry Seasons November 6, 2019
- Ministry Lessons Learned from the Laundry Room November 4, 2019
- 8 Reasons I Still Love Ministry October 30, 2019