Why do so many pastors drop out of ministry? In this video, pastors Ron, Keith and Jonathan discuss why many leave the pastorate and how to know when to seek help as a pastor.
About Ron Cook
Ron and his wife Rodetta have been married 41 years. They have actively served the Lord together in ministry during the entire time and are co-founders of Care for Pastors. Ron ministers to hundreds of pastors annually through mentorship, counseling and by phone. He has been a Pastor for 40 years and understands the stress of ministry, and wants to share his longevity in ministry with other pastors and help them finish well.
Recent from the Blog
- How to Fight Three Common Enemies of the Soul August 21, 2019
- Give Us This Day (Part 3) August 19, 2019
- Church Leaders: Ministry Is From God, But It Is Not God August 14, 2019
- Give Us This Day (Part 2) August 12, 2019
- Give Us This Day (Part 1) August 5, 2019